yconic - Anyone been accepted to UofT, Life Science???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone been accepted to UofT, Life Science???

A photo of salimush salimush
Has anyone been accepted to Uoft's St george life science program. If you have can you please tell me when you got accepted and you're avarage. I applied with a 94% avarage but have yet to be accepted. My prerequisites, both English and calculus i have in 2nd semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of ashaiboy94 ashaiboy94
What colleges have you applied to?
Within the OUAC Application for UFT, there is a list of 7 colleges that you must rank/choose. If you have chosen Trinity or Victoria, then that explains why you havent been accepted yet. Those are harder to get into and require a supplementary application.

I know people who have gotten into UFT with 87% average about 3 weeks ago.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

What 87% thats unbalievable!!!! Im pretty sure Innis and New College were my first two choices. But honestly at the time i was applying i didnt think too much about the different buildings and the Uoft website didnt give me too much information to differentiate the different buildings, so i just applied to the one that appealed to me the most with the little info given.

But im just kinda scared because i really would like to get accepted before midterms of second semester, and its weird that my avarage is pretty high and i haven't gotten accepted yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh BTW I gotten accepted to all the other schools i applied to, but Uoft is my first choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ForeverPi ForeverPi
i have a 92% avg and i didn't get accepted yet to uoft life science
my friend who has a 95% also hasn't been accepted yet.

so i don't think they've started offering admissions yet?....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of w18 w18
Hmm.. Two of my friends (who both applied to Victoria College) got into Life Sci a while back. Don't worry! Your average is 94%. You'll get in. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shane0707 shane0707
I got accepted to Victoria College sometime in February. My application average was 93.6%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@shane0707 wrote
I got accepted to Victoria College sometime in February. My application average was 93.6%

Wow congrats did you have any of the prerequisites ( English or Calculus) in first semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chuchu457171 chuchu457171
I got accepted into SG in february with a horrid 85%, with two courses of my top six, from first semester. My grade 11 average is a 89% but then again, my school is tough crap, so it may explains something here...
I had English and Chem (mark killer) from the first semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@chuchu457171 wrote
I got accepted into SG in february with a horrid 85%, with two courses of my top six, from first semester. My grade 11 average is a 89% but then again, my school is tough crap, so it may explains something here...
I had English and Chem (mark killer) from the first semester.

Thank you very much for answering can i ask which college you applied too. Im starting to wonder if the different buildings make a difference in admitting students. I know Victoria is preety competitive but my first two choices for st george campus was New College and then Innis.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of re8addmt re8addmt
Ya, I got accepted to U of T Life Science last week. Btw, I applied to St. Micheal's College with above a 90% average!
Was this helpful? Yes 0