yconic - ANYONE GET ACCEPTED TO RYERSON BUSINESS MANAGEMENT YET?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ANYONE GET ACCEPTED TO RYERSON BUSINESS MANAGEMENT YET?

A photo of sillyrabbit sillyrabbit
So hey guys I applied to Ted Rogers for Business Management and Business Technology Management. I was wondering if anyone got accepted to that program yet (probably yes) and if so what were your averages? I currently have a 79 average but I am taking an ILC course so i should be able to get my average up to an 80 by second semester midterm.......WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IN FOR EITHER PROGRAM LOL:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Haru Haru
I got accepted to BM in late January. My avg was 94% last sem.
According to eInfo, you need a grade range between 77-82% for BM, so if you keep up what u have and maybe boost it up by 2-3%, i'm sure you'll get in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Okay Thanks a lot.....so with the average I have now I probably might be put on the waitlist.......I might have to take two more ILC courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doop Doop
Hello,

I just got an acceptance letter from Ryerson for Business Management. I already have 5/6 Grade 12 courses completed, with an average of 84%.

Your marks are looking good! If you manage to raise it a little higher (80%-84%) you should be fine! Good luck, I will see you at Ryerson Business Management! :rabbit:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Okay Doop thanks a lot man and hopefully I will see you next year man :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0