yconic - Anyone got UT Computer Engineering offers???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone got UT Computer Engineering offers???

A photo of Evelynjuljul Evelynjuljul
I am currently a BC high school student,I submitted my supplemental and transcripts around 2 weeks ago. And on the application, it shows they have already received it, but on the status part, it is still "decision pending, awaiting for official documents". Are they waiting for my midterm grades in order to make the decision???? And, did anyone get offers???????? I am really worried :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of kchung kchung
Yeah the status never updated for me either.
I was accepted last week for Comp Eng, but it only showed on the join.utoronto.ca portal -- not the engineering portal. So check there :) Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny
Don't worry, I'm in Ontario so on the OUAC it showed my offer as well, but the uoft website took about a week to update for engineering...except for join.utoronto.ca it should have a big "A" for accepted
Don't worry you're in! congrats
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
They updated the join.utoronto.ca portal after they mailed me the offer package.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny

@LRooke wrote
They updated the join.utoronto.ca portal after they mailed me the offer package.

My order was OUAC/join.utoronto.ca -> app status/engineering portal -> mail
they were a few days apart
Was this helpful? Yes 0