yconic - Anyone here who's in Grade 11?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone here who's in Grade 11?

A photo of harmony harmony
=3= I felt left out..
Searching for gr.11ners. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
Grade 11 here, I'm taking Data management, Business leadership, Educational leadership, West and the world history, classical civilization, world geography, English, and Philosophy next year. And then after high school I hope to go to Queens/Trent, Brock, Laurentian, Nipissing, or Lakehead for concurrent junior/intermediate education.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
Impressive.
Has his/her whole educational career planned out already.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
Wish I was that organized in grade 11! Kudos to you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@poeticallydemented wrote
Wish I was that organized in grade 11! Kudos to you!

Amennnnn.
:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michaelplease michaelplease
I am in Grade 11. I plan to major in the sciences somewhere in Canada :].
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@gassergasser wrote
Grade 11 here, I'm taking Data management, Business leadership, Educational leadership, West and the world history, classical civilization, world geography, English, and Philosophy next year. And then after high school I hope to go to Queens/Trent, Brock, Laurentian, Nipissing, or Lakehead for concurrent junior/intermediate education.

good for u!
I'm actually planning on early graduating in my grade 12 year. I hope the principle will allow it. >3<
I'm planning to go into the sciences. UofA General science! =D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@harmony wrote

I'm actually planning on early graduating in my grade 12 year. I hope the principle will allow it. >3<

Oh gosh, think about that VERY wisely.
Grade 12 is SUCH an important and amazing year.
It might be stressful but it's worth EVERY minute.
You would miss out on a LOT of grad events if you graduated early!
Plus, U of A doesn't need super high marks, so you don't need to worry about getting the highest of marks and rushing everything!
Take it easy!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
I had to do summer school to fix my terrible choices in Grade 11. At least some people are on top of things! :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cyynthiia wrote

@harmony wrote

Plus, U of A doesn't need super high marks, so you don't need to worry about getting the highest of marks and rushing everything!
Take it easy!

Somehow I don't find high school to be too excited..
I'm currently taking 2 Gr.12 classes already and 2 other Gr.11 lvl courses. I feel like dying right now, so stressful every single day.
I actually want to graduate early so I could go out volunteer for some time and find a job to sponser my future education, and maybe learn how to cook cuz that's pretty essential. =D.
I know UofA isn't as competitive, but hey, there's still acedemic schlarships offered there, so why not go for the money?! :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cyynthiia wrote

@harmony wrote

Take it easy!

BTW, do you know when UofA sends out accpetance letters. Hmm..I wonder how long do I have to wait for next year..:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@harmony wrote
BTW, do you know when UofA sends out accpetance letters. Hmm..I wonder how long do I have to wait for next year..:bounce:

I got an acceptance in mid-October, half a month after I applied.. wasn't expecting it but I went on BearTracks one day and BAM it was here... :)!!
and I got the actual letter about.. 2 weeks later?
Was this helpful? Yes 0