yconic - Anyone not get accepted so far and is panicking?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone not get accepted so far and is panicking?

A photo of 1Thunder1 1Thunder1
Honestly, i'm panicking right now because of how all my friends are getting accepted into at least 1 uni and I haven't even gotten 1. :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
16 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Chill!

I haven't been accepted anywhere, even at schools which usually accept people pretty quickly like Brock. My grade 11 marks weren't that high, probably in the low 70s, now I'm getting high 80s, I'm doing all the required courses for admission this semester, last semester was bird classes. I'm expecting acceptances around May, be patient! Who cares if your friends or class mates are getting accepted, as long as you work hard and maintain a competitive average you're bound to get admitted somewhere.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Me right here! People on this forum got crazy marks lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
You'll get accepted soon, it's still way too early.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

im having 86. Upgrading one course. hopefully will go up to 88. Mannnn this is so frustrating. Queens science is where i wanna go to anyway. lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

good spirit. We will get into somewhere i guess lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
not to worry, early acceptance is rare
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of utkarsh utkarsh
It's only February guys!
The large amount "early acceptances" start in March... :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 1Thunder1 1Thunder1
Thanks for the comfort guys.
Sorry i'm just a bit worried and all.
If I do get accepted, (hopefully) then it'll be during April after midterm report cards.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Luan Luan
Not really, until my friend with a lower GPA got into a university that I'm also applying for.
Isn't that just screwed up? :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sayrawr01 sayrawr01
Honestly, if you have even near the average you need for the programs you want and show even the slightest improvement since last year, you are bound to get into any of the programs.

I was freaking out all of last week because students from my school got accepted to UofT, and Trinity which is my first choice, and I haven't even received anything and I am in a near ballpark of their averages. People with lower averages than me are getting in and I was sooo frustrated and started panicking. I talked to my dad and he told me to relax and look at the different factors of why they might be getting in before you and I did and realized they were all international students (still not might make sense but I'm trying to make my self feel better hahaha).

Just don't worry, work hard and you will get where you need to go! :)

@1Thunder1 wrote
Honestly, i'm panicking right now because of how all my friends are getting accepted into at least 1 uni and I haven't even gotten 1. :(

Was this helpful? Yes 0

Got offer from Macmaster Life Sciene today. I'm gonna leave this topic. Good luck to you all.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rvangel rvangel
Me too. I'm panicking too. UofT said they will be giving the decision by the end of Feb, but still no reply. does anyone know why??????? :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
yup.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted