yconic - anyone receive offer from u of t engineering in may
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

anyone receive offer from u of t engineering in may

A photo of jhzheng jhzheng
has anyone received offer from u of t engineering, the offer should be send out by mid-may. and i am still waiting, i am wondering if i still have chance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of INVISIBLE INVISIBLE
ditto
Don't know if I should finalize my offer to McMaster yet because I want to know if I got into UfT
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb
Check OUAC and/or the UofT Student centre thing. I applied to TrackOne but got rejected from it and was offered an alternate admission into Materials Engineering yesterday.

I had an 85 average and 79 in English.

I am not going to Toronto.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IronMan IronMan
My status changed to decision pending from last friday and still no offer yet! I am an international student and I ve applied to eng sci program as a first choice! I just hope they will let me in today or tomorrow lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Fasih Fasih
Checked yesterday, rejected from ECE, given Mineral instead
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox
Does anyone know a certain deadline when the last offers are given out? I've heard that in the past some people even got offers in the summer, but I'm not sure how that would work. Also, is it worth is to ask for a re-evaluation or will they ignore my desperate pleas and shut the door in my face?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mig Mig

@pandasbox wrote
Does anyone know a certain deadline when the last offers are given out? I've heard that in the past some people even got offers in the summer, but I'm not sure how that would work. Also, is it worth is to ask for a re-evaluation or will they ignore my desperate pleas and shut the door in my face?

I know that someone asked Waterloo for a re-evaluation and got one. It never hurts to tr y.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gordoncb4 gordoncb4
Still waiting as well. My college transcript only was processed two days ago. I am hopeful that my college marks combined with my extra curricular activities will be enough for admission
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zaidpass zaidpass
I was accepted in March for Material Engineering, alternative to Eng Sci but then mid May like last week they automatically reconsidered me for Engineering Science and i was accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gordoncb4 gordoncb4

@zaidpass wrote
I was accepted in March for Material Engineering, alternative to Eng Sci but then mid May like last week they automatically reconsidered me for Engineering Science and i was accepted.

sounds like they're trying to fill spots. that's great news !! hopefully that holds true for me too
Was this helpful? Yes 0