yconic - Anyone received an early acceptance to UTM? :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone received an early acceptance to UTM? :)

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
So as far as I had heard, UofT campuses (UTM, St. George, Scarborough) take awhile until they start accepting people. Well, even so, I have been checking the Join UofT protal pretty much everyday, and guess what I see... "Admitted-official letter with full details has been mailed." !!

My Grade 11 average was about an 87-88, and my Grade 12 average right now is around an 89 :)

So I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten in?? And also a note, I haven't gotten an email, a letter, and it hasn't even showed up on the OUAC yet, so if anyone wants to go check, go to the Join UofT portal! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of cm0011 cm0011

@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote
Yes, got accepted to UTM Management:cheers:

Do you mind if you could say what your grade 11 and grade 12 average were? I'm curious to see what other averages they gave early acceptances too :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING

@cm0011 wrote

@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote
Yes, got accepted to UTM Management:cheers:

Do you mind if you could say what your grade 11 and grade 12 average were? I'm curious to see what other averages they gave early acceptances too :)

grade 11 average 83%, grade 12 top six average 88.2%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
I havent heard back from UTM yet.. I applied for Commerce and had an average of 96.2% for 5 grade 11 courses and 95.5% for 6 completed grade 12 courses including ENG4U and MHF4U. I think its because my school hasnt send semester 1 marks to the OUAC, do you think I can get in this month once UTM has my marks??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking23 Viking23

@Joshki wrote
I havent heard back from UTM yet.. I applied for Commerce and had an average of 96.2% for 5 grade 11 courses and 95.5% for 6 completed grade 12 courses including ENG4U and MHF4U. I think its because my school hasnt send semester 1 marks to the OUAC, do you think I can get in this month once UTM has my marks??

Yeah, you have nothing to worry about. As soon as UTM receives your marks, expect a quick response. I got into UTM Commerce today and my grade 11 average is 90.33% and my grade 12 average is 90.75% with MHF4U, ENG4U, MDM4U, and ISC4U completed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@Viking23 wrote

@Joshki wrote

Yeah, you have nothing to worry about. As soon as UTM receives your marks, expect a quick response. I got into UTM Commerce today and my grade 11 average is 90.33% and my grade 12 average is 90.75% with MHF4U, ENG4U, MDM4U, and ISC4U completed.

thanks man! hopefully my school can submit the marks real quick. Also what do you say my chance at Rotman given the fact that my PSE is fairly good and I've completed ENG4U with an 92.
What's ur first chocie btw? Rotman?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011

@Joshki wrote
Also what do you say my chance at Rotman given the fact that my PSE is fairly good and I've completed ENG4U with an 92.

With marks like yours, you'll probably be one of the first ones admitted. Last year, when I applied, I had barely even looked at what I wrote in my supplementary (and I was fine). That said, you may still have to wait until May like I did to be admitted, since none of my friends were accepted till then either IIRC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of katreyes katreyes
Congratulations everyone!

I got my UTM acceptance this morning. My grade 11 average was 92, my current average is 90.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7
Congrats everyone!

Today I have been accepted into U of T St.George

I have yet to receive an email or mail about it (only found out through the U of T portal)

How do we know if we have gotten an enterance scholarship? Do they tell us by email or mail?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of m3320230 m3320230
For those that got accepted into rotman commerce or utm commerce, are your schools in semester formats? Because that means you sent in your mid term marks, right? My school is in 3 terms format so does that mean I have to wait till my term 2 mark to send in my transcript? I've already sent in my term 1 mark and did my romance personal statement couple days ago. Please help, thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011

@6x7 wrote
Congrats everyone!

Today I have been accepted into U of T St.George

I have yet to receive an email or mail about it (only found out through the U of T portal)

How do we know if we have gotten an enterance scholarship? Do they tell us by email or mail?

May I ask for what program and what was your admission average? :) I am waiting for my acceptance to St. George for computer science, and my admission average was around 88-89%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
And congrats to everyone as well! :D Nice to hear all you guys got in too ^_^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
I still havent heard back from UTM...This is not feeling well D:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011

@Joshki wrote
I still havent heard back from UTM...This is not feeling well D:

What program did you apply for? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0