yconic - Anyone waitlisted???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone waitlisted???

A photo of deeB deeB
im waitlisted at ryerson industrial eng with a 88% avg. not too sure how that happened:P grrr waiting is so frustrating
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of BluePickle2 BluePickle2
is it just me or is Ryerson getting more and more competitive? Are any of your courses below 70?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LadanNur LadanNur
Me TOO!

I have an 80% average, and I know ppl who got into Ryerson with a 70% average. I think that's just wrong. I'm just gonna wait for the other program at Ryerson that hasn't gotten back to me yet... :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Muirhead11 Muirhead11

@deeB wrote
im waitlisted at ryerson industrial eng with a 88% avg. not too sure how that happened:P grrr waiting is so frustrating

Wait listed with an 88% avg? I thought Ryerson took kids with 70% averages
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lolcostco lolcostco
yeah, Ryerson got really competitive this year.
I'm lucky my Grade 11 marks were better than my grade 12 marks, 'cause it gave me that early acceptance. haha

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of j1026 j1026
If i accept the wait list offer, will it affect my other acceptances? I haven't accepted any offers yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
lmfao I got into Indy Engin at Ryerson with a 92 average in November.. I'm not going though, so I'll decline it for you :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrawraw rawrawraw
um i got into ryerson engineering 3 days after i applied on OUAC on Jan 14 2010
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrawraw rawrawraw

@BluePickle2 wrote
is it just me or is Ryerson getting more and more competitive? Are any of your courses below 70?

o ryerson is definitely not getting more and more competitive, it is just you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0