yconic - Anyone with an average of 90%+ that hasn't gotten into Western BMOS?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone with an average of 90%+ that hasn't gotten into Western BMOS?

A photo of slader23 slader23
Just wondering if If there is anyone else....

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Accepted:
Waterloo Geography and Aviation
McMaster Business I
Ottawa U Commerce Telfer School of Business

Pending:
Western BMOS
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management
McGill Desautels Management
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of unigirl123101 unigirl123101

@slader23 wrote
Just wondering if If there is anyone else....

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Accepted:
McMaster Business I
Ottawa U Commerce Telfer School of Business

Pending:
Western BMOS
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management

Last year I didn't get Western until the end of April! Offers just keep rolling out. Trust me if you're 90+, they just haven't got to you yet!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of speedy48 speedy48
me:( my friends with lower averages have gotten in
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I know how you feel man......Its not like its my top choice or anything but when your 10% over the average cutoff it gets a little annoying:ncool: but I guess I'll just have to be patient. Meh if I get into Queens Bcomm it wont even matter anyways....

Accepted:
McMaster Business I
Ottawa U Commerce Telfer Business school

Pending:
Western BMOS
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management
Was this helpful? Yes 0

[/quote]
Last year I didn't get Western until the end of April! Offers just keep rolling out. Trust me if you're 90+, they just haven't got to you yet![/quote]

Thanks for the Info speedy48 I'll keep that in mind. May I ask when did you receive an offer of admission from Queens Commerce?

Accepted:
McMaster Business I

Pending:
Western BMOS
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management
Was this helpful? Yes 0

yaa same ahaha. I just want to get accepted so I have a shot at an early acceptance on March 30th.

Btw I think you meant unigirl123101, not me. haha I haven't been accepted to Qcomm yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

LOL Yea....should have been reading more carefully :P but I got into Western today so YEEEEE not my first choice but it feels good to be accepted.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Accepted:
McMaster Business I
Western BMOS

Pending:
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Just got in today too! haha guess they finally got to us:) Congrats and good luck getting into Ivey and your other choices:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thanks man now lets just hope Queens Commerce accepts us soon :cheers: cheers
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wittgenstein Wittgenstein
I had a 96% with 3 international prestigious scholarships/awards/grants and I wasn't accepted back in '10. Then again I had some pretty bare EC's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Wittgenstein wrote
I had a 96% with 3 international prestigious scholarships/awards/grants and I wasn't accepted back in '10. Then again I had some pretty bare EC's.

I just got into the regular bmos program I dont think I will get the AEO status until mid april but yea EC's are important if you want to attain Ivey AEO status and really make or your application. May I ask you Wittgenstein what university do you currently study at?

sssssssssssssss I F Y O U R E A D T H I S Y O U H A V E N O L I F E sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssjk

Accepted:
McMaster Business I
Western BMOS

Pending:
Queens Commerce
UTSC Coop-Management
Was this helpful? Yes 0