yconic - Anyone?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Anyone?

A photo of AKGill AKGill
Hello,

Any chance of getting accepted at Mac for Social Sciences if I have an average of 77-79% ?

Thanks for any replies in advance. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of pauldzioba pauldzioba
I got accepted on Monday, March 12 for Intro to Psych, Neuroscience and Behaviour. My average for last semester somewhere between 80 - 83%. My marks were 80, 81 and in English I had an 87. I would imagine you have a good change of getting in seeing as you're in the high 70s.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Dope Dope
Got in Monday with a 77.8% top 6 average, don't sweat it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kozy Kozy
Don't worry, i'm fairly sure you will get in. I got accepted on Tuesday for Humanities and Social sciences. My average right now is at a low 80, but that's only including my second semester marks which aren't visible on osap yet. My first semester was the harder of the two, and my marks put me at a 77%. The offer is probably conditional that I keep that, but i've only gotten an acceptance through email, nothing in the mail yet. But yeah, you should be good dude just try your best to hit a 79%/80% and you'll be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You'll definitely get in, they have over or nearly 1000 first-year spots for that program. I was admitted with early acceptance back in January with a final average of 76-77%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0