yconic - Apple Laptops
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Apple Laptops

A photo of jessicadonnan jessicadonnan
im given a choice between whatever apple laptop I want and I dont know what is good I really just use it for office word and the internet and watching movies so programs arent important
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
But apple laptops suck.....

If you do have to choose between apple laptop only though, get a macbook pro.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
Choice of any? If price is no object get a Macbook Pro (13", 15" or 17" depending on preference) and spec it up to the max. Though tbh any standard Macbook/Pro will be more than enough for what you want to do with it.

If you want something a bit different and ultra portable check out the Macbook Air, very thin/light and compact and still a very good laptop.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
for power: pro
for portability: air

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of timog timog
If you are not that much of a die hard, I suggest that you get a macbook. Does the job but not as good as its superior brother, the pro. Some would say that you get another notebook that runs windows but you can do that here as well. You can just install parallels so that you can run a windows system as well.

Macbook air's look nice but they are not my type, but it might be yours. They are small and lightweight but costs more.
Was this helpful? Yes 0