yconic - Application Help?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Application Help?

A photo of Wittgenstein Wittgenstein
I was recently accepted into Commerce for the Class of 2014 (Queen's University) but because of mitigating medical concerns, I had to withdraw early from the program. There was a recent breakthrough on my medical tests which resulted in my doctor clearing me from the hospital but because of my ongoing medical conditions I have decided to transfer to a larger city where there would be "proper" ongoing care/treatment for my condition.

I know I have missed the deadline for fall acceptance but does anyone know if I could gain entrance to the University of Toronto (Rotman) in the Winter session?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy
I would actually call Rotman to have this question answered.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@Slowwy wrote
I would actually call Rotman to have this question answered.

I agree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wittgenstein Wittgenstein
I called but the lady was not helpful at all. It took her literally 20 minutes to figure out that I was on "voluntary leave" not on "academic probation", only to tell me that she wasn't sure and that I should contact Queen's. :S

Maybe I should try again?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Wittgenstein wrote
I called but the lady was not helpful at all. It took her literally 20 minutes to figure out that I was on "voluntary leave" not on "academic probation", only to tell me that she wasn't sure and that I should contact Queen's. :S

Maybe I should try again?

Definitely. Hoepfully you get someone different. Good luck :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0