yconic - Applying to my uni's, dont really get it.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Applying to my uni's, dont really get it.

A photo of RossGemaco RossGemaco
So im from BC, applying to some ontario universities. Im currently at the first stage of applying, using this website: http://webapp.ouac.on.ca/webapp/base.d2w/report?ident=MAIN_DSP&merchant_rn=26&action_id=choose

I havent hit submit yet, as im still unsure about a couple of things. Under the heading "Activities", it says "list work,volunteering etc when not going to school full time." So i can only list things from the summer?

Also, when adding programs to apply to in the first heading, i applied to Western and Queens so far. I dont get why for both it wants me to pick a specific engineering example, Mechanical. It makes no sense, Queens and Western are both general for first year.

any help appreciated!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

buuump for help
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
I think it means list anything that you don't do as a requirement for school. So any work or volunteering you do outside of school. People should correct me if I'm wrong.

As per specifying a discipline, if the school has a general first year, just pick one that you think you might like, and it shouldn't matter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

anyone else have a response?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krankd krankd

@ktel wrote
I think it means list anything that you don't do as a requirement for school. So any work or volunteering you do outside of school. People should correct me if I'm wrong.

As per specifying a discipline, if the school has a general first year, just pick one that you think you might like, and it shouldn't matter.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted