yconic - Applying to University-Can you still apply after you've submitted your ouac and paid?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Applying to University-Can you still apply after you've submitted your ouac and paid?

A photo of Inteldualcore Inteldualcore
Hi Everyone,

In the ouac online application, after you've submitted your application AND paid (through credit card), are you still allowed to log back in later and apply to more universities?

If yes, how will the payment work? (Since you pay $125 for 3, then additional $42 for the next ones). So If I just submit my application to 3 at first and pay $125. Then I log back in later and apply more-do i pay another $125 or $42?

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki

are you still allowed to log back in later and apply to more universities?

Yes you can apply to more.

So If I just submit my application to 3 at first and pay $125. Then I log back in later and apply more-do i pay another $125 or $42?

You pay $42 for each additional program, just pick your program, rank it and then pay for it. Its the same as you did for your first 3 choices.
Was this helpful? Yes 0