yconic - april marks and admissions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

april marks and admissions

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow
I go to a non-semestered school and they give out report cards in the following months:
november, february, april, and at the end of the year (july)
my average for the february report card is really low. Do universities send out offers based on april report card marks as well?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Oh wow, you get 4 report cards a year?
That's odd.
o_o
I'm going to say that early admission would be based on your Feb report card, but they might still give out regular admission once they receive your April report card, but I can't be 100% sure about that.
Seems to make sense to me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I go to a semestered school and we also get four report cards in the same months as you, because each semester is divided up into two terms. I believe you could use your April marks for admission.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raptors12 raptors12
University gives final admissions based on April marks all the time be it semestered or non-semestered school. That is because for non-semestered school they can't see the students 2nd semester mid term mark till April. For semestered school they can't see final marks for any course as all of them are a full year; so they have to base it on April marks. Unless your grade 11 marks are good enough for early admission. So if you think that you can boost up your mark by April you got nothing to worry about.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of catcrazy catcrazy
I thought all schools got only three reportcards a year. guess i was wrong.
Was this helpful? Yes 0