yconic - Average for Queen's first year BA students
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Average for Queen's first year BA students

A photo of HistoryNut HistoryNut
Hey, I have just received my first semester report card and while looking over it i was horrified to see an awful english mark. I pulled an 82 in Canadian History and a 76 in English, i am taking four U courses this semester because I chose to take Auto for a life skill first semester (It's a C credit) but thats besides the point. My 82 in history is an average mark for me but pulling a 76 in english is just stressing me out. On Queen's website they say that the cut off average for the Arts program is 80%. I am guessing that the admitted average is slightly higher. Am I screwed as far as getting into Queens goes now? I wanted to go their for a History/Geography BA but my english mark is well bellow the cut off. Is their a chance I can still save my application by performing well this semester?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think if you pull off at least an 82-85 average by April and have a good PSE you could get in
Was this helpful? Yes 0