yconic - Average needed for UofT (VICTORIA)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Average needed for UofT (VICTORIA)

A photo of Minia5 Minia5
I'm trying to aim for a 85% average in grade 12 but because of how I'm taking 6 grade 12 courses and a grade 11 prerequisite course (Math), I don't feel like I can accomplish my goal.
But anyway, I was wondering about the acceptance average for Victoria (UofT). I'm planning to get a Humanities and Social Sciences (B.A.) degree btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
The average indicated on my conditional acceptance letter is 67%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Minia5 Minia5

@sparmar wrote
The average indicated on my conditional acceptance letter is 67%.

67% average to get accepted? That seems a bit low don't you think? I expected something in the 80s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Not to get accepted, to keep your acceptance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
This past year, it was 84+. I am sure next year, the expectations will be much higher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725

@heesoup wrote
This past year, it was 84+. I am sure next year, the expectations will be much higher.

Just wondering... why do you think expectations will be higher? I've heard that this year's graduating class was a particularly strong group of university applicants, does it have to do with that? Or is it just a general trend that entrance averages increase every year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I think both! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Minia5 Minia5
Do you think an 85% would be okay? I'm going into grade 12 this September and I'm trying to aim for an 85% average and above.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
You should be fine with a 100%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0