yconic - Ayn Rand Novel Essay Contests
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ayn Rand Novel Essay Contests

A photo of Starstruck Starstruck
Is anyone else planning on tackling one of these? I'm planning to enter the Fountainhead contest, but I've only got 2 weeks to get the essay done - eep!

Is anyone doing The Fountainhead, We the Living, or Atlas Shrugged essays?

And on a side note, I'm super mad that Atlas Shrugged Part One, which comes out on Friday, isn't in Canada. I wonder if there are any other fans on here that share my sentiments...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
I'm writing the Fountainhead one. What topic are you planning to start?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Starstruck Starstruck

@VegaKrazmych wrote
I'm writing the Fountainhead one. What topic are you planning to start?

I'm doing the first topic, about Dominique and Peter's marriage. I found that my English class essays were always better when they were about relationships, so I figured I'd go with that.

Have you started?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
I've got a very rough framework set up, with a few sentences thrown out there. Luckily, my school has a bunch of 3/4 day weeks coming up, and I'm going to sit down and write it then.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
I was going to.

But I am too lazy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kyhaara Kyhaara

@Starstruck wrote
Is anyone else planning on tackling one of these? I'm planning to enter the Fountainhead contest, but I've only got 2 weeks to get the essay done - eep!

Is anyone doing The Fountainhead, We the Living, or Atlas Shrugged essays?

And on a side note, I'm super mad that Atlas Shrugged Part One, which comes out on Friday, isn't in Canada. I wonder if there are any other fans on here that share my sentiments...

I plan on doing all three. I've got the rough draft of the Fountainhead I put together last weekend (I read all the books in the fall so I wouldn't be as stressed). Just need to edit it, now :)

Edit: My topic is the one about Roark's justification for his actions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kingsonnest kingsonnest
I did the fountainhead and I chose the first topic about Dominique's conflicts, I am pretty confident about my essay. I will do the Atlas Shrugged one during summer since its due in September :) Between my essay is about 1200 words. is that good enough?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
Good stuff guys.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
All you need are four simple words.

I AM JOHN GALT.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@LRooke wrote
All you need are four simple words.

I AM JOHN GALT.