Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) vs Bachelor of Arts?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) vs Bachelor of Arts?

A photo of icedogalex icedogalex
Hey everyone! <br> <br>So basically, yesterday I was accepted into the Honours Bachelor of Applied Science Early Childhood Program at the University of Guelph-Humber. <br> <br>Here&#39;s a small problem...my mother asked me if a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) is better than a Bachelor of Arts (BA). I couldn&#39;t answer her. <br> <br>I have looked around, don&#39;t get me wrong, my main goal is to become an elementary school teacher. So, what I need to know is, which is better? <br> <br>The BA would come from Ryerson. <br> <br>The thing with Guelph-Humber is that I get an Honours Bachelor degree from the University of GUELPH, and a diploma in Early Childhood Education from Humber College. <br> <br>Ryerson would be giving me a straight BA in Early Childhood Education. <br> <br>So, there&#39;s the background information. <br> <br>If the difference isn&#39;t MAJOR... I still plan on going to Guelph-Humber, it&#39;s my top choice so I am really exited! <br> <br>Thanks for your help everyone! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of icedogalex icedogalex
To anyone that has seen this, or will...I found the answers I was looking for. They're basically the same and teachers college comes down to marks (for the most part).
Was this helpful? Yes 0