yconic - Bachelor of Arts & Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bachelor of Arts & Science

A photo of Ulash Ulash
I want to apply for a BAS at McMaster, Guelph and Windsor. However, I'm confused about how this program works at Guelph and Windsor...I checked Windsor's website but its not clear...

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
Not sure about how it works at Windsor but as far as Guelph basically you choose two majors: one from the Arts (e.g History) and one from the Sciences (e.g Biology) and then at the end of your studies you graduate with a b.A.S (Bachelor of Arts & Science) with a double major in History and Biology, or whichever two majors you chose.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ulash Ulash
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks! Is there any room for electives, though?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711

@poeticallydemented wrote
Not sure about how it works at Windsor but as far as Guelph basically you choose two majors: one from the Arts (e.g History) and one from the Sciences (e.g Biology) and then at the end of your studies you graduate with a b.A.S (Bachelor of Arts & Science) with a double major in History and Biology, or whichever two majors you chose.

I don't know much about the program at Windsor either, but at Guelph you actually choose 2 minors.

Also the program at McMaster is very different than the ones at Guelph and Mcgill. At Mac the courses for the first two years are pretty much figured out for you, but you will have lots of flexibility for the third and fourth year. At Guelph your courses will depend on which minors you choose, but I get the impression that there is time for electives.
Was this helpful? Yes 0