yconic - Bachelor of Commerce at Concordia, what do they mean by grade 12 math?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bachelor of Commerce at Concordia, what do they mean by grade 12 math?

A photo of katherinealida katherinealida
I am an out of province student (New Brunswick) looking to apply at the Bachelor of Commerce program at Concordia. For the admission requirements it says:

Applicants should have completed Grade 12 and met the requirements for graduation in their home province or territory. A minimum average of 73% overall and in Grade 12 mathematics (12 U for Ontario) is required for the BComm. The requirements for the BAdmin are an overall average of 70%, with 70% in mathematics.

Applicants from Ontario must have completed six appropriate Grade 12 U or M courses. All applicants are required to have completed Grade 12 English (12 U for Ontario). Grade 12 French will be accepted for students who have graduated from a French school.

Applicants from British Columbia must have completed Grade 12 with a 75% overall average, as well as 75% in mathematics for admissions to the BComm. For the BAdmin, 73% overall and in mathematics is required.

My requirements for graduation at home are met, I have grade 12 english, but I'm just confused about what they mean by grade 12 math, all I took was Trigonometry & 3 Space. Should I be ok with this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies