yconic - Bad Biology Mark!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bad Biology Mark!!!

A photo of WizardViz WizardViz
Oh god! Biology is my favourite of all sciences and I love the concepts in Grade 12 Biology cirriculum (except the plant stuff :/) Well, right now I am standing at 83% in this course. I do homework regularly, understand teh concepts well, my assigbnments are perfect and it's those darn HARD tests that are messing my mark. My teacher wantedly makes all the tests hard and I've no complaints about that. But I am feeling so nervous because biology is one of my pre-requities to my science programs. I talked to my teacher and she said I can bump my mark up with the final exam...however,I am so stressed! My marks in all the other classes are great at this moment. Is anyone else getting the same bio mark as me? What's your current mark?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Only your overall top 6 average matters. 83 is a perfectly fine grade. What is the required cutoff to the program you want to get into?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cmkc109 cmkc109
I got a bad biology mark too so I'm retaking it next semester :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0