yconic - Bad or goods odd's of a future?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bad or goods odd's of a future?

A photo of Abusinesskid Abusinesskid
Hey, so i wanted to know how likely it would be for me to get into Ryerson University for Business management and Even york Business Management/ Business Economics?

My current Courses
Advanced Functions: 77% - Not Final
English: 82% - Not Final
Physics: 83% - Not Final
Biology:83% - Final
Avg at the moment : 81.25%

2nd Semester
Calculus and vector
Chemistry
Religion

Ryerson says their cut off is 77-82% For business management?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Why are you taking Science classes if you are planning on going into Business, I see literally no Accounting or Business classes listed?

Hey, it's cool if science interests you, just kind of curious.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

That's because i was planning on going into engineering... Then i changed my mind completely... But i mean that wont affect me? I still have all the requirements they ask for to enter into the program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Abusinesskid wrote
That's because i was planning on going into engineering... Then i changed my mind completely... But i mean that wont affect me? I still have all the requirements they ask for to enter into the program?

Won't affect you in terms of admission but you will be in a program with people who wanted to do Business since Grade 9 who have had taken courses in Business all through out high school and have a good background in it. Chemistry & Physics, for business, not going to help out much. The best courses you have for Business at the moment are your Math classes and English.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

Uhm no, I disagree with you because I've taken business related courses and completely excelled in them. I have a solid background of Business, now i am curious to the science aspects of life i wont deny that. But it doesn't mean i never wanted to not do business from the start because im taking science related courses lol ? But i mean what do you think my odds are of getting into Ryerson?
Was this helpful? Yes 0