yconic - Baking
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Baking

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai
Who bakes?

By that I mean.. who engages in the production of baked goods?

I made cookies last week and this weekend I am going to make raisin bread. I have discovered the wonderful domesticity of baking. :chef:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of blackjack blackjack
I baked cookies last week.. then gave them to all my teachers LOL
I sometimes bake when i'm bored but recently I've been quite busy
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jensaur jensaur
I made some chocolate chip cookies a couple weeks ago, and cupcakes yesterday. It's becoming my late night activity... baking at 11pm LOL!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
I made funfetti cupcakes for a coffeehouse last night.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gingerlizard gingerlizard
I totally bake!!!!

I just made a cake on Friday (okay, it was from a mix), but it's sooo good to make yummy food when you want it!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
I bake concoctions including but not limited to pies, muffins, cookies, cakes, bread, and squares. all from scratch because I'm awesome.

SA members such as lashes, deathangel, Abop and s-ab have recently enjoyed my rhubarb squares and/or pumpkin muffins and can attest to the tastiness.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlikaK AlikaK
mmmmm baking! I honestly love baking and I always come up with these ideas that I want to make... but stupid busy schedules prevent that. But when I do get a down time, I love making some cookies or squares or cakes. Yes - that is one thing I will miss when I go to university. Not having a kitchen for the first year when I live in rez will mean no baking :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0