yconic - Banking on Second Semester
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Banking on Second Semester

A photo of inspirative inspirative
Due to personal issues, I did really terribly in the first semester - but the issues didn't fall under "extenuating circumstances". So right now, I'm banking on my second semester marks.

I know admissions are being handed out now, and second semester marks don't go into OUAC until the end of April. Will I still have a chance for my programs? ;(

It's so stressful ;\
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
Yes, especially if the program you're applying to makes most of its offers after midterms have been posted (usually the more competitive programs).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inspirative inspirative

@IanSharer wrote
Yes, especially if the program you're applying to makes most of its offers after midterms have been posted (usually the more competitive programs).

thanks for the reassurance.
I'm applying to waterloo for enviro&business - so I don't think think that's very competitive. keeping my fingers crossed ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Hmmm, I think most Waterloo faculties have already handed out acceptances, except for their Math program.. and maybe business.
But I still think you have a fair chance if you work hard this semester.
:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0