yconic - BC applicants get in here, help needed URGENT
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

BC applicants get in here, help needed URGENT

A photo of RossGemaco RossGemaco
So with the Job Action, we have to manually get our marks, then give it to the counsellor/VP and they make a transcript and give to us to send to the universities. Anyone know the date that these have to have ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOLS by? Im cutting it really close for my application, and I know that the actual OUAC application has to be in by Febuary 1st, but what about transcripts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

buuump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sapper1815 Sapper1815

@RossGemaco wrote
So with the Job Action, we have to manually get our marks, then give it to the counsellor/VP and they make a transcript and give to us to send to the universities. Anyone know the date that these have to have ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOLS by? Im cutting it really close for my application, and I know that the actual OUAC application has to be in by Febuary 1st, but what about transcripts?

Those deadlines are different for each university and sometimes by program within a university.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pinkcherrytree pinkcherrytree
no, the transcripts don't need to be in by the deadline...just the actual application.
and as for the job action transcripts, waterloo told me to send in the transcripts to start my application evaluation
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@pinkcherrytree wrote
no, the transcripts don't need to be in by the deadline...just the actual application.
and as for the job action transcripts, waterloo told me to send in the transcripts to start my application evaluation

Ok thanks, well i sent in my transcripts on monday anyway. People were saying they had sent in transcripts as soon as they found out term 1 marks, so i was panicking that i needed to get them in asap.
Was this helpful? Yes 0