yconic - Be Proud
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Be Proud

A photo of spencer15b spencer15b
What's the most fullfilling thing you've ever accomplished?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Being me. And everything about me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jaycee15 Jaycee15
I wanted to go on a 17 day excursion to HOnduras last summer. My parents couldn't afford to help me pay for the trip so I worked every chance I could get a shift at the grocery store I worked at topay for it. It made the trip even more worthwhile knowing that I was the one who got me there in the first place. And I think I appreciated it more as well from knowing all the hard work I put into it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I would say working hard to get the marks that I do which got me on the Honours Roll. I think the most fulfilling thing would be getting early acceptance to university. I will be experiencing the city life in September in Ottawa 7 hours away from my hometown (I'm from a very small town)and I am extremely excited about it! Counting the days until September.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
Getting into pharmacy school was pretty fulfilling, as was doing a two-week road trip across the States without a hitch.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
getting into stanford, if it ever happens
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fallonb1 fallonb1
Becoming a vegitarian. Also living a fair trade vegan products lifestyle.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of smileyAnn smileyAnn
Not being judgmental, at least not at first acquaintance, and being me without caring how others judge me. I also listen when others need to talk which I find to be fulfilling because sometimes all someone needs is for someone to listen :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of smokelky smokelky
I was accepted into a riding clinic with a two time Olympian. I had to submit a video with an application and was one of five people accepted throughout all the applications submitted throughout Alberta.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sheslikethis sheslikethis
In my first year of university I got really involved with my schools ethics group. I became completely committed to the cause of advocating for the rights of the students and the rights of my community. I even fought for the 'Drop fee's' campaign that expressed to the Ontario government that students need lower fee's for post-secondary education. At the end of the year, I won the student life award. I was ecstatic and very proud of my achievement, it was the first time I ever won an award so rewarding in my life.

- sheslikethis :cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SylvieLewa SylvieLewa
Wrote a novel.
Was this helpful? Yes 0