yconic - Best U of T College?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Best U of T College?

A photo of fruitloops93 fruitloops93
So I'm applying at U of T for life sciences and we need to rank the colleges except...I have no idea whats good and bad at each of the colleges.

Help?!

Innis College
New College
St. Michael's College
Trinity College
University College
Victoria College
Woodsworth College

Was this helpful? Yes 0
17 replies

A photo of clairec21 clairec21
There are a bunch of topics already about this, especially on the old forum. Just search it. :colors:

Although, I'll tell you that I applied to Victoria. It seems like a cool place and pretty relaxed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
Trinity is the best.
Innis is sick too.
And UC is pretty dang good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ederoo ederoo
Agreed Trinity is the best and UC is pretty cool, but Innis is NOT sick. It's the most antisocial and depressing place you'll ever go. I don't even think Innis College hosts events...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@clairec21 wrote
There are a bunch of topics already about this, especially on the old forum. Just search it. :colors:

Although, I'll tell you that I applied to Victoria. It seems like a cool place and pretty relaxed.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Trin ftw, and Vic and UC are ok.

Innis is defs not sick. Although they just got a drama society :O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
What a bunch of Trin nerds we have here

[size=1]

I applied to Trin lol![/size]
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
^ stop QQing
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@esin wrote
^ stop QQing

lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shannonannabel shannonannabel
It depends what you are looking for..
I go to St. Mike's, and it is a great combination of fun and hard work :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of qtgirl qtgirl
I'm trying to choose between Trinity and Woodsworth..... anyones got any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Personally, I would suggest Trinity. But it depends what you're looking for in a college.

So, what do you look for in a college, "cuteygirl"?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of itsashhereiam itsashhereiam
GO ST. MIKES!

This is my second year at UofT and I've enjoyed every single minute of it due to St. Mikes College. The people, the parties and even the Office of the Registrar are filled with extremely friendly and helpful workers. You will NOT regret your choices people!!! :colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of moments moments
Trinity. They're classic. It's not even easy to get in, so there's definitely some more value added.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hasek hasek
is chestnut any good?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hardlymysterious hardlymysterious
how do they decide who ends up at chestnut? i heard some of trinity got shafted there last year because they accepted too many? that would suck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@moments wrote
Trinity. They're classic. It's not even easy to get in, so there's definitely some more value added.

:cheers:

@hardlymysterious wrote
how do they decide who ends up at chestnut? i heard some of trinity got shafted there last year because they accepted too many? that would suck.

yeah, more people than usual accepted their Trin offer I think, and more of them wanted res than average, so some went to chestnut. However, first choice is given to those who wish to live in chestnut (yeah, some people actually do)
Was this helpful? Yes 0