yconic - Best universities for neuroscience
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Best universities for neuroscience

A photo of LL LL
Best universities for neuroscience?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of urfuturedoc urfuturedoc
well, U of T has a pretty good neuroscience undergrad program. as for most other universities, youll probably have to do an undergrad, and do a post-grade program in neuroscience. hope i sorta helped :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LL LL
thx.

Other than going to med school right after graduation, are there any other options?
and is neuroscience at u of t a good program and what is the admission average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of urfuturedoc urfuturedoc
Just like many other sciences, you can get involved with research projects, do your masters or Phd. Fresh out of undergrad, the pay from job is not the greatest, if thats a factor for you as well. Im sure its a really good program. seeings as im going into grade 12, ive been doing my fare share of research on it. admission; really competitive since not many universities offer the program.

other jobs; you can also do things such as optometry, physician assistant(which is a pretty new program), research(as i stated above) etc. but the main reason id personally be taking it, is cause i want to do neurosurgery(which is med school ^_^).

let me know if u find anything out other than what i said. :):chef:
Was this helpful? Yes 0