yconic - Big Brother
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Big Brother

A photo of brady23 brady23
Does anyone watch Big brother?

I was watching reruns of Big Brother 6 on Youtube, and it just made me realize how much I miss it.

The feud between Janelle and the Nerd Herd was epic.
Janelle: "Pack your bags, Jennnnyyyyyy!"

April talking about Howie: He's the one looking like an idiot here.
Janelle: At least he doesn't look like a liar.

Janelle to Jennifer: Jennifer, you look like a clown.

(Janelle on Live with Regis & Kelly) Regis: Did you vote for her? (Gestures toward Maggie)
Janelle: I sure didn't!!

Howie: I'm gonna go rattle April.
Janelle: I'll come with.

Janelle: Jennifer, I just think it's disgusting that you, like, came on here trying to make it big. I find that very disgusting.
Jennifer: Isn't that why we are all here?
Kaysar and Janelle: NO!
Janelle: We are not here for the same reasons you are Jennifer.

(Nerd Herd devastated that Janelle won America's Choice, listen to her phonecall) Janelle: "Did Britney Spears have her baby?"

Did anyone watch Big brother 6 or any other seasons?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

And I am so happy Rachel won Big Brother 13. About time a competitor won Big Brother, after Daniele in BB8 and Janelle in BB6/7 came so close!

She holds the record for most competition wins of any winner in BB HISTORY in one season!

I love Daniele Donato too! She looks so hot with black hair, and the double eviction episode where Jeff got evicted right after backstabbing Daniele was EPIC! KARMA!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Quant Quant
Daniele Donato is a dumb bitch.

How can you start a thread about Big Brother and not mention that greatest player of all-time? Will Kirby! Many have tried to duplicate his gameplay but have failed miserably. He would have won for a second time in All Stars had it not been for Mike's failure of keeping his showmance in line.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Quant wrote

How can you start a thread about Big Brother and not mention that greatest player of all-time? Will Kirby! Many have tried to duplicate his gameplay but have failed miserably. He would have won for a second time in All Stars had it not been for Mike's failure of keeping his showmance in line.

Say what you want, but the only reason Big Brother was super interesting was because of the house divide between Daniele's side and Jeff's side. Otherwise, the vets would've won almost every HOH and there would be no power shifts.

And Jeff getting kicked out right after Daniele was amazing. That was one of the best episodes ever.

"Absolutely no regrets, only choices, because at the end of the day, I can sit here and say, I've made my own." - Dani Donato

I love that quote, and that speech was EPIC.

Will Kirby. He is great, but I think Dan was a little better. People brought Will along because they thought they could beat him and Will deserves credit too. Dan was a competitor, and a social player. Yeah, Janelle evicting him, he should've watched Janelle and stayed with her the whole time!

But Will was an amazing player.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quant Quant

@brady23 wrote

@Quant wrote

Say what you want, but the only reason Big Brother was super interesting was because of the house divide between Daniele's side and Jeff's side. Otherwise, the vets would've won almost every HOH and there would be no power shifts.

And Jeff getting kicked out right after Daniele was amazing. That was one of the best episodes ever.

"Absolutely no regrets, only choices, because at the end of the day, I can sit here and say, I've made my own." - Dani Donato

I love that quote, and that speech was EPIC.

Will Kirby. He is great, but I think Dan was a little better. People brought Will along because they thought they could beat him and Will deserves credit too. Dan was a competitor, and a social player. Yeah, Janelle evicting him, he should've watched Janelle and stayed with her the whole time!

But Will was an amazing player.

Why do you love that wh0re Daniele? I mean, I would probably screw her if she had makeup on (she is pretty hot) but I just do not respect her as a person or as a gameplayer. The only Danielle that deserves respect is Danielle Reyes from BB3. She's probably the best player to have never won BB. Heck, she's probably better than most winners.

Will won because he was able to manipulate everyone in the house. At one point, he had an alliance with every houseguest in there. That he was able to get Nicole & Hardy to trust him was a testament to his strategic gameplay & manipulation skills. Dan pales in comparison in terms of overall gameplay.
Was this helpful? Yes 0