yconic - BISHOPS UNIVERSITY
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

BISHOPS UNIVERSITY

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
thoughts on it's con-ed program and the school as a whole?

Program is exactly what I want but I haven't seen or heard anything about this school which is concerning...

I want to hear ANYTHING you know about it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
A lot of education classes have province-specific content. I'm not sure where you are, but don't go to school in Quebec unless you intend to teach there afterwards.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vmay8 vmay8
Hi there,

I currently go to Bishop's University and I'm in the Elementary Education program! I am just starting off my second year within the program, I can say without a doubt, it's very hands on - in my first year I was already in the class room unlike some universities you don't get that experience until you're 3rd year. So far in my second year, I spend one full day every two weeks in the class room teaching grade 2! So far my university experience has been a blast, inside the classroom and outside the classroom. There's something about the atmosphere here at Bishop's University, which makes it very unique! If you have a chance, sign up for a campus tour, sit in on a class or even attend a Bishop's sporting event! That way you can get a feel when I say it has a very "unique" atmosphere. Small school, you really get to know the people around you, PLUS you really have a chance to connect one on one with your profs!

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like!
-Vanessa
Was this helpful? Yes 0