yconic - BMOS/Ivey and Queens, Which is more math intensive?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

BMOS/Ivey and Queens, Which is more math intensive?

A photo of noble11 noble11
Hey guys, in comparing the BMOS program along with ivey, against Queens, which requires a higher level of understanding of math? Many ppl have told me math in BMOS is manageable, but math concepts first year at Queens are quite a jump from high school math. So, for someone who has to "work" for a low to mid 90 in high school math, which program would I have the greater chance to achieve a better mark in considering I'm not a "math whiz." Thanks for the feedback!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of caesar caesar
Definitely Queen's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Bmos is easy lol. Definitely QC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PhoebeCaulfield1234 PhoebeCaulfield1234
when did you get aeo status?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nazarus nazarus

@noble11 wrote
Hey guys, in comparing the BMOS program along with ivey, against Queens, which requires a higher level of understanding of math? Many ppl have told me math in BMOS is manageable, but math concepts first year at Queens are quite a jump from high school math. So, for someone who has to "work" for a low to mid 90 in high school math, which program would I have the greater chance to achieve a better mark in considering I'm not a "math whiz." Thanks for the feedback!

The only math courses in Queens are Commerce 161 and Commerce 162 which are extensions of high school calculus and data management.

At Ivey, DWA is really the only math course you will need to worry about, and it is very similar to high school data management, except it focuses more on practical applications and using excel to apply concepts, rather than deriving formulae and theorems.

Dr. Nazarus
Was this helpful? Yes 0