yconic - BOH4M Business Leadership
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

BOH4M Business Leadership

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Have anyone ever taken the BOH4M Business Leadership: Management Fundamentals course?

From the course calendar, it says "This course focuses on the development of leadership skills used in managing a successful business. Students will analyse the role of a leader in business with a focus on decision making, management of group dynamics, workplace stress and conflict, motivation of employees, and planning. Effective business communication skills, ethics and social responsibility are also emphasized."

So basically is this a birdy course that'll help my average? What type of assignments or homeworks do u guys get? Any essays? I'm planning to take it online, any suggestions?

Thanks a ton in advance! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
I'm taking it this semester, its pretty easy actually, after 2 tests and a number of assignments I have a 100, yet over half my class is failing. Don't get me wrong, you do need to work though, the reading material can be a little heavy and complex (You use textbooks from Ryerson's business management program).

As long as you do all the work assigned, read the textbook and study for tests, you should be able to get a high mark and raise your average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aeryn aeryn
Totally a bird course. :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tusaani tusaani
Complete bullshit, you don't learn anything. The easiness can be determined by who's teaching.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Karenazql Karenazql
Heard that its easier than International Business:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
Extremely teacher-dependent. This is more of a "pseudo-business" course that is based on learning buzz words and understanding theories that have little to know real-world relevance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm taking it now and I really do believe it just depends how your teacher decides to teach it. My school isn't semestered so how it works for us is you have to work in a group with the same 3ish people for the entire school year, working on one giant project. The culminating at the end of the year is just to present what you've been working on for ten months. Definitely a bird course, but there is a lot of writing involved.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Thanks all. But im going to take it online thru Elearning, so it might be a little bit different in terms of how the teacher choose to teach the course and the types of assignments i'll get when comparing to BOH4M taught in day-school
Was this helpful? Yes 0