yconic - Bored at work.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Bored at work.

A photo of kraken kraken
Let YOU entertain ME.

...anyone?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
64 replies

A photo of dyd dyd
Lol I'm bored at work too :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Yay for us.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dyd dyd
I'm actually Bill Nye, I took dyd's name upon registering teh new forum hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
I'm bored at work everyday. But now I have to kick my butt into gear to meet some deadlines. Only a month left
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
lies. unless billnye also hacked dyd's facebook and is msging me... o_O

oh and hi ktel, didn't see your post cause we posted at the same time. do your work! :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I'm joining the bored at work club.

Hi!

lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of candia candia
lol wow. i never thought there would be a bored at work catagory. this is fun...:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
*eats a plum*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of g93 g93
Here's an option. Work while you are at work!

And people wonder why they don't get very far in life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
But there is no work at work. Therein lies the rub :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
What Nyx said. I am pretty much getting paid to do nothing most of the time. I do work when there is work, and when there is not, I do not.

Working on Saturday. Rage. Will buy Subway noms to diminish rage. Hmm, which one... http://www.subway.com/applications/menu/frmMenuPanel.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuID=35
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dabunneh dabunneh
You should have a giant sub catered to you...and watch everyone at your work drool
mwhaha >D

http://www.subway.com/applications/menu/products/32.htm
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
There's one person at my work. She's my boss. Oh and her dog who is always lusting after my lunch >:( also that looks expensive lol. thanks though!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Now looking at the nutritional info. No longer considering ranch & bacon chicken.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It doesn't have as many guilty pleasure goodies like ranch and bacon but it's still chicken if you go with the oven roasted chicken... and nutritionally it looks better
or if you go with the Turkey Best it is even better nutritionally.
Buuut if you really want bacon the BLT is not nearly as bad as the chicken bacon and ranch one.

Do you want something nutritious-ish or the delicious, crisp, greasiness of bacon sort of taste?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
I just want something nommy but not TOO disgustingly unhealthy. Thin sliced cold cuts are not nommy - I eat those every day in sandwiches I make myself. And oven roasted sounds boring. Hmm maybe sweet onion chicken teriyaki. With parmesan oregano bread. And a cookie.

...now I just have to wait till my boss stops talking to some customer/friend she's been talking to for half an hour in the back, so I can leave.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oooo that does sound nommy, and the cookie is always a good choice (me loves cookies). Bon Apetite!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Merci! Ugh boss still talking... :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Just say "Excuse me, I was thinking of going for a Subway run...and I can bring you back a cookie if you'd like :)". No one can refuse a cookie, they solve and prevent any potential conflict.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Then I'd have to bring one for the dude she's talking to too. Meh.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Victory is mine. Sweet sweet victory.

Except he skimped on pickles. And cheese. And meat. And it was only 5 inches instead of the desired 6. Subway man, you disappoint me ;( oh well, the cookies were good. And the abundance of coke.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Grr now I want Subway foodstuff too :/

Talking about food on the internet should be banned.

Also, Union Station is a minefield of temptation :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dyd dyd
lol I finish work in 9 days!!!! 9 more days to go! August 12 here I come!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0