yconic - British Universities
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

British Universities

A photo of AhFu AhFu
Growing up in Canada, certain characteristics are imposed on the many universities that exist in Canada. Even some of the American college/university "stereotypes" creep across the border. However, the defining features of British universities are almost unheard of. So, I was hoping that someone could give me the run-down of the major areas of study and what British university is known for that particular faculty.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
I've lived in England my whole life and have gone through the uni application system here and know hundreds of people studying here including family members, if you can narrow down your question somewhat I'm sure I will be able to answer. What exactly did you want to know?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

To the "guest" poster who PM'd me, you need to create an account so I can reply to you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
You know how movies project schools in states.... obv it's not entirely true or true at that level of intensisty, but is it thet same for schools in the UK.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@sllencer wrote
You know how movies project schools in states.... obv it's not entirely true or true at that level of intensisty, but is it thet same for schools in the UK.

Sorry I have literally no idea what you are talking about.
Was this helpful? Yes 0