yconic - brock bacc
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

brock bacc

A photo of teebag teebag
how is the accounting program at brock and how is the co-op

Also is res life good or bad?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of kiddinaround kiddinaround
Accounting program isn't bad. I am a current first year Brock Bacc student in residence.

The quality of academic work is quite good I find. I enjoy all of my classes and feel I am learning relevant information. You have to be willing to work hard though. Half-Assing it will get you no where in this program.

Co-op rate is dismal. They blatantly lied to me about the co-op rate, stating it was around 90%. Last year 60 out of 160 kids in the program got co-op (you can do the math on that one). Realisticly if you do not have 80% its a long shot unless you have good connections.

Residence is a lot of fun. I am in traditional style with a single room and I love it. I have great floormates and there is always something going on. I have friends in the townhouse style who love it as well. I would definitely reccomend residence. I can get a fair amount of work done in residence, although during exams, I went to the library a lot.

Feel free to ask me anything I will try my best to help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Umar45 Umar45
are most assignments in accounting in groups or are they mostly done individually?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

individual and you have them every week
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missblair missblair
are there a lot of individual presentations?
and will you ever have to make a presentation in one of those huge lecture halls?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have not had to make any presentations at brock yet. Plus accounting for Bacc students has 20-25 kids in it per class
Was this helpful? Yes 0