yconic - brock res vs mcmaster
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

brock res vs mcmaster

A photo of aaronh421 aaronh421
im not sure about brock but i can tell you about mcmaster:

there are 2 quads, west quad and north quad. north quad has mostly doubles/singles/traditional, with the exception of the newest building les prince which is a double with washroom. most have a tunnell to the commons- the main caf and in these residences, you will definitly meet alot of people since shared washrooms encourage interaction. i got to know my floor very well! brandon is the tallest and definitly the party one!

on the west quad, its mostly suite styles. keyes is suites, bates is apartment and theyre typically the most wanted, however they dont encourage interaction since most people stay in their rooms. moulton is triples, and spacious. its pretty nice, they have a large common room.

no matter which rez you go to you will have an amazing time! your rez experience is what YOU Make of it. stay in your room all the time? you wont have a good time. be open, meet lots of new friends? youll have an amazing time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of danselikeme danselikeme
im not sure about brock but i can tell you about mcmaster:

there are 2 quads, west quad and north quad. north quad has mostly doubles/singles/traditional, with the exception of the newest building les prince which is a double with washroom. most have a tunnell to the commons- the main caf and in these residences, you will definitly meet alot of people since shared washrooms encourage interaction. i got to know my floor very well! brandon is the tallest and definitly the party one!

on the west quad, its mostly suite styles. keyes is suites, bates is apartment and theyre typically the most wanted, however they dont encourage interaction since most people stay in their rooms. moulton is triples, and spacious. its pretty nice, they have a large common room.

no matter which rez you go to you will have an amazing time! your rez experience is what YOU Make of it. stay in your room all the time? you wont have a good time. be open, meet lots of new friends? youll have an amazing time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0