yconic - Brock U dorms
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Brock U dorms

A photo of sophiehu sophiehu
Brock is an absolutely beautiful school but I heard that the dorms have no washroom which could be kinda of inconvenient. If anyone have lived or have experienced Brock's campus' dorm I would like your view on it. Pictures would be good too! Thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Joanne22 Joanne22
Depends on which residence you go into!
In the shared rooms you have shared washrooms but if you go into a townhouse style residence such as Quarryview (beautiful residence!) you will have two washrooms in the town house and only have to share with three other people. Plus, the set-up of the washrooms in that residence is such that one person can be going to the washroom, the other can be using the mirror, and the other can be showering at the same time as they have the three areas separated by doors. You'll end up so close with your roomates that it won't matter anyways :P I strongly suggest that you go with the townhouse style if you worry about not having a private washroom.
You can check out all of the residences and take virtual tours on http://www.brocku.ca/residence.
Was this helpful? Yes 0