yconic - Brock vs. Ryerson for nursing
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Brock vs. Ryerson for nursing

A photo of halasana177 halasana177
Hey! so im having a hard time choosing between brock and ryerson for nursing. im sort of leaning towards brock because itd be closer and i could commute and if id go to ryerson id have to live there which would be more expensive. Any of you know the pros/cons of the programs at these schools so i can be informed and make a decision i dont regret and whether one program is better than the other..thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Gecko Gecko
isnt brock's Course split between two sites? Im pretty sure it is. So you would have to move anyway.

Did you get accepted to the Ryerson site or GBC site one? Cause those two places are close together and you could probably stay in the same place.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of halasana177 halasana177

@Gecko wrote
isnt brock's Course split between two sites? Im pretty sure it is. So you would have to move anyway.

Did you get accepted to the Ryerson site or GBC site one? Cause those two places are close together and you could probably stay in the same place.

Yes, there is a collaborative degree with Loyalist college but i only applied for the straight university. and i got accepted for the Ryerson site... its like im going through a mid-life crisis at 17 here trying to decide :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of flonightingale14 flonightingale14

@halasana177 wrote

@Gecko wrote

Yes, there is a collaborative degree with Loyalist college but i only applied for the straight university. and i got accepted for the Ryerson site... its like im going through a mid-life crisis at 17 here trying to decide :p

Hey! I answered your question on my thread!

Good luck in your decision!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gecko Gecko
If the reason why you want brock is because you can stay at home and drive to school or something and save a crap load of money, then I would probably choose that also. But if you have to get a place or even get rez, then I would come to ryerson. If you are in the hamilton area, you can always take the GO to aldershot from union. It runs there a # of times all day long
Was this helpful? Yes 0