yconic - Business Administration at Trent University
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Business Administration at Trent University

A photo of Voltex Voltex
I'm planning on applying to Trent for Business Administration (I know, deadline is tomorrow, but I plan on submitting it tonight). I have a few questions, so if you guys could help me out, that would be wonderful!

1) Is this program hard to get into?

The eINFO website says the minimum is 70%, but have any of you tried to get in with 70s and got rejected? What kind of marks should I get in order to be accepted (they're pretty low right now)?

2) Oshawa Campus or Peterborough Campus?

I've done a bit of research, and all the hype seems to be around the Peterborough Campus. Is there a campus that is better?

3) Can I apply to both Oshawa and Peterborough?

I remember my guidance counsellor telling everyone at my school in a presentation a while back that you can't apply to more than 1 program at a university if both programs are in the same category (ex. Ryerson Business Management and Business Technology Management).

4) Is this a good university?

I know this question is very subjective, but overall, do you think it is a good idea to go to Trent?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork
I think it is unlikely for your questions to be answered here. I barely know anything about Trent University, but I know one guy that applied there, with 88%(lol, he wanted to relax).

1. It is definitely not hard to get into, if eInfo says minimum 70, well then you know they require 70s and you don't need to fill out any forms so it's purely based on marks. (At least apply for it right now and if you have any questions call them later)
2. Sorry, IDK.
3.It's true, but sometimes you can get an alternative offer(usually ones with lower requirements).
4. Sorry, don't know much about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0