yconic - Business Cutoffs
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Business Cutoffs

A photo of toocoolforschool toocoolforschool
What do you think the cut off will be for Utm commerce and Mac Business? Will an 81 average suffice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of kdesjardins kdesjardins
CUDO Info for McMaster Business

Precent who received an entering average of 95%+ 0.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 90% and 94% 11.2%
Percent who received an entering average between 85% and 89% 37.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 80% and 84% 49.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 75% and 79% 0.4%
Percent who received an entering average between 70% and 74% 0.0%
Percent who received an entering average below 70% 0.0%
Overall average 85.0

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
As that^ shows, it'll be tight. Gluck
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
[quote=kdesjardins]CUDO Info for McMaster Business

Precent who received an entering average of 95%+ 0.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 90% and 94% 11.2%
Percent who received an entering average between 85% and 89% 37.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 80% and 84% 49.8%
Percent who received an entering average between 75% and 79% 0.4%
Percent who received an entering average between 70% and 74% 0.0%
Percent who received an entering average below 70% 0.0%
Overall average 85.0

/quote]

OK I got this info too online on OUAC....Laurier (if I remember correctly) was at 85.7
How then can Laurier be that much better? :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I dont know if im interpreting the chart correctly, but I checked last years cutoffs for utm and it was 86.3% and my friend got in with an 83%....but this year its an 83.3%....so wont that give ME a chance? since i have an 81%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Keep in mind that those are the entering averages and not the averages at the time of the acceptances. Averages usually fall a few percent by the end.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C

@amhsirak wrote
Keep in mind that those are the entering averages and not the averages at the time of the acceptances. Averages usually fall a few percent by the end.

QFT

Alot of these are after exams/acceptances when people just stop trying and averages drop.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@A23C wrote

@amhsirak wrote

QFT

Alot of these are after exams/acceptances when people just stop trying and averages drop.

Hey A23C, your inbox was full... so I'm gonna post my reply here... hope you don't mind...

Hey,

Your midterm is good what about the average for your top six? Although it is not the HIGHEST, anything above 90 is fine I think. The supplementary form becomes a big importance at this point.

Schulich is one of those school that doesn't care if you took courses in private school. So, my guess you would be fine.

My average is 94 with all six courses with a decent (I believe) supplementary form.

Chances: LOW as I am hopeful Waterloo for its Math/CA or AFM PA program; besides, Ivey is about to make an offer and in my opinion, Ivey tramps Schulich (though it's expensive as hell)

From what I have heard, Schulich is VERY picky. They expect you to follow their instructions VERY closely. Just wondering, you DID include word counts right? It was required to include a word count.

Hopefully this was helpful. Message me back if you have further questions or need further explanations :D Good luck! :D You should hear from them soon :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C
[quote=jzliu]
@A23C wrote

@amhsirak wrote

QFT

Hey A23C, your inbox was full... so I'm gonna post my reply here... hope you don't mind...

Hey,

Your midterm is good what about the average for your top six? Although it is not the HIGHEST, anything above 90 is fine I think. The supplementary form becomes a big importance at this point.

Schulich is one of those school that doesn't care if you took courses in private school. So, my guess you would be fine.

My average is 94 with all six courses with a decent (I believe) supplementary form.

Chances: LOW as I am hopeful Waterloo for its Math/CA or AFM PA program; besides, Ivey is about to make an offer and in my opinion, Ivey tramps Schulich (though it's expensive as hell)

From what I have heard, Schulich is VERY picky. They expect you to follow their instructions VERY closely. Just wondering, you DID include word counts right? It was required to include a word count.

Hopefully this was helpful. Message me back if you have further questions or need further explanations :D Good luck! :D You should hear from them soon :)

/quote]
Whoops,

Thanks a lot!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i got ACCEPTED TO MCMASTER DEGROOTE and RYERSON TED ROGERS!! :D :D :D
im just waiting on utm commerce and laurier business now :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blistex Blistex

@toocoolforschool wrote
i got ACCEPTED TO MCMASTER DEGROOTE and RYERSON TED ROGERS!! :D :D :D
im just waiting on utm commerce and laurier business now :D

hey did you get accepted with an 81 average top 6?

I have an 81.6 and I'm still waiting.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thagger101 thagger101
my avrg is an 80.66 :(, still awaiting acceptance, but little doubtful nonetheless, hopefully i can get Mac and Ryerson as well. GOOD luck to all those still waiting!
Was this helpful? Yes 0