yconic - Business in Ontario - British Columbian student
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Business in Ontario - British Columbian student

A photo of ChristianLegazpi ChristianLegazpi
Hello, I'm a grade 12 student from BC. I have some quick questions regarding some business programs in Ontario. It is hard to access information from a reliable source as I am from BC. By reliable, I simply mean students lol. I want a student's view. So before I speak of start, I know a bit about the ranking of top business programs in Canada. All I am seeking is answers, not opinions on who's better or worst.

Firstly, I was just wondering if anyone has heard good things about the Bachelor of International Business at Carleton. I'm really leaning toward that option right now. I like the fact that I'll be able to learn another language. Does anyone know the % requirement?

Between Rotman, Schulich, and Queens, which has the lowest academic % requirement? I will admit I don't have the best grades. I'm struggling with math and calc, but I think I can push my average by the time I apply to at least an 87%+. I'm trying to stack up on some ECs, so could you guys recommend which one would best suit me?

I'm also really interested in McGill. I know Desautels isn't necessarily the best, but I like the campus, city, and the university. I've read you just have to meet an 91% and you'll get in. True? Do they look at ECs?

Is anyone in Waterloo's environment and business? Anyone hear good things about this program?

Thanks. Hope I can get some answers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Read this post: http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=7583

All the programs you mentioned are great for business, except Waterloo's Env/Bus and Carleton's Int/Bus.
Was this helpful? Yes 0