yconic - Business Mangement at Ryerson
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Business Mangement at Ryerson

A photo of Hello24 Hello24
Can someone tell me the details of the program, what i should expect the first year. One last question , will i find a descent occupation after a degree in this program.
Thanks for your time !
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed
The first year courses are all a variety of different business courses. You will get a bit of knowledge about most majors before you jump in and choose your major.

To answer your second question, please don't rely on just your degree to land you a decent occupation. Your degree is worth the work you put in during class and the experience you garner outside of class. Finding a decent occupation, finding connections, joining student groups and making friends is all up to you when you go to any university.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Hello24 Hello24
@Dancecubed so your open to different aspects of business in first and second year, and then you are supposed to major in one of them by 3rd and 4th year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CMA2014 CMA2014

@dancecubed wrote
The first year courses are all a variety of different business courses. You will get a bit of knowledge about most majors before you jump in and choose your major.

To answer your second question, please don't rely on just your degree to land you a decent occupation. Your degree is worth the work you put in during class and the experience you garner outside of class. Finding a decent occupation, finding connections, joining student groups and making friends is all up to you when you go to any university.

Good luck!

Well I wouldn't rely on my degree to find me a job if I have a B.Com from Ryerson LOL!
Was this helpful? Yes 0