yconic - Can i get early acceptance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can i get early acceptance?

A photo of Rya Rya
My grade 11 average would be 90% or higher, so it is possible for me to get early acceptance into the universities like McMaster, Waterloo, Queens and other universities.
I want to get into University of Toronto, but is there a chance for me to get into UoT with grade 11 average of 90% or above and in grade 12, first sem average of 90% or above?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@Rya wrote
My grade 11 average would be 90% or higher, so it is possible for me to get early acceptance into the universities like McMaster, Waterloo, Queens and other universities.
I want to get into University of Toronto, but is there a chance for me to get into UoT with grade 11 average of 90% or above and in grade 12, first sem average of 90% or above?

McMaster & Waterloo & U of T, possibly. But I think Queen's acceptances are usually late because they have to look at your PSE.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Yes. I think my avg in grade 11 was ~90.6, and I've gotten in to Queens and U of T.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru
Also depends on which programs. More competitive ones come later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0