yconic - Can I get into ROTMAN COMMERCE if my marks...?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I get into ROTMAN COMMERCE if my marks...?

A photo of STST STST
English 72
Calculus 92
Physics 92
Math 97
Chem 88
Mandarin 97
Since my first language is not English, I dont haveto use English12 to calculate my average.
1.But do they really look at English12 that much since I'm also asked to provide proof of English facility??
2.What's the minimum mark for English 12?
3.If it is for Early Admin, will they look at Gr.11 marks as well (my Gr.11 marks sucks)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of GeekChic GeekChic
I wouldn't count on early admission (well, it's U of T, what do you expect?). But with those marks, I'd say you've got a good chance of getting in. Just do well on the personal statement (get your buddy to edit it or something).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jimmychuckk jimmychuckk
you graduated from senior high school in china? Mandarin?? Maybe I am the same situation as you,but I submitted rotman the IELTS score, also my academic transcript was from China, but I am a PR.so until now I don't know how they handle this kind of unique student like me ......worrying
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of STST STST

@jimmychuckk wrote
you graduated from senior high school in china? Mandarin?? Maybe I am the same situation as you,but I submitted rotman the IELTS score, also my academic transcript was from China, but I am a PR.so until now I don't know how they handle this kind of unique student like me ......worrying

Hahas buddy~~ I think you only have to provide Chinese school's transcript and IELTS since you're not actually studying in Canada.
Well I'm applying directly from Canada. Mando 12 is just one of the approved courses. Don't I even think I could PASS Mandarin in China, or actually any course except English//////hahahahahs
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of STST STST

@GeekChic wrote
I wouldn't count on early admission (well, it's U of T, what do you expect?). But with those marks, I'd say you've got a good chance of getting in. Just do well on the personal statement (get your buddy to edit it or something).

Tks for your suggestions buddy. I'm worrying abt my English cuz it is a C+.......I gotta work it out!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
No.. You're going to college for sure with that crappy average of 90
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of STST STST

@Qq wrote
No.. You're going to college for sure with that crappy average of 90

Thank you.OMG u even calculated out my average though you got it wrong.
What is the cutoff? How is ur Avg.?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rainEshine rainEshine
you have similar marks as mine. Is 72 your final mark?
Was this helpful? Yes 0