yconic - Can I get into UBC arts with an average of 90%?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I get into UBC arts with an average of 90%?

A photo of watch28 watch28
I currently have a gpa of 90% but due to job action going on atm, UBC is also accepting students using their grade 11 marks. I'm afraid this will impact my chance of getting into UBC since they're filling up spaces already. I know a couple years back, students with an average of high 80s would get accepted into arts. But it seems like the admission cut off rose every year. Is a 90% avg good enough for arts this year? For those of you who have already been accepted to arts with your grade 11 marks, what was your average? any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Comicfire Comicfire
I think you should be okay.
I applied to science with a 93% average and have yet to be accepted. I didn't have the best grade 11 marks so I won't be accepted in the first round but I'm sure I have a decent chance in the second round.

Best of luck to you mate! :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kareemy Kareemy
You'll be fine, I'm sure! I have an 88.5, my grade 11 marks were around an 83, and I got accepted in March. This might be because I applied for their Major Entrance Scholarship, but all the same, it isn't incredibly difficult with a 90 avg.
Was this helpful? Yes 0