yconic - Can I still apply for additional Universities?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I still apply for additional Universities?

A photo of HistoryNut HistoryNut
I know it is past the due date for applications but on OUAC 101 some programs are still open. My first choice was Queen's which I think I will get after midterms (89.5% avg this semester :study: ) but my backups were ryerson and waterloo and I can't see myself spending 4 years at either of these schools. I wanted to apply to UTM and Trent as backups in the situation that I do not get into Queen's. I think their deadlines have past but on OUAC I am still able to apply for fall 2011. I just want to make sure that I will still be considered for admission if I apply because I am not fond of the idea of throwing away $80. Thank you for you time!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of mikey12y mikey12y
Yeah I'm not too sure about that either but I tried it out anyways, I applied to 2 programs at Guelph and was accepted so the other one didn't really matter anymore so I deleted it and added Mac instead lol. It'd be sweet if I was still considered for admission and I can't see why not maybe we'll just be at the bottom of the list?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of awaysheflew awaysheflew
If the application for a certain program is still open on OUAC, that means the university is still accepting applications for that program and will consider you application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0