yconic - Can I Still Apply On OUAC?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I Still Apply On OUAC?

A photo of LWilliams LWilliams
I found a program I wouldn't mind attending and I was wondering if I could still apply. I selected one on the OUAC website and then it asked me to press OK and submit but i'm not an expert at the site and i'm not sure if it would do something like reset all the programs that I applied to.
Thanks in advance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You can still apply. The Jan 12th date was merely a recommendation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of smarty1 smarty1
Damn, we can still apply?

^ Btw, why don't you apply to the ones you regret not applying to then? :s
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well I had that from a few weeks ago. I'm actually completely set on Waterloo now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jordan23 Jordan23
Ohh, so we can still apply, change, or do whatever we need to do on OUAC? It won't affect anything we've already applied for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Call the school to make sure that they're okay with it. I applied to Laurier on Jan 23rd or something. They said it was okay.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JoeSmith JoeSmith

@immaculatedx wrote
Call the school to make sure that they're okay with it. I applied to Laurier on Jan 23rd or something. They said it was okay.

Did you try applying to afm-pa?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

No, I don't want to apply to AFM anymore because I already have Math/CA. If you still want to apply to AFM call them to make sure its okay on Monday. Most likely they haven't taken marks from OUAC yet and you can.
Was this helpful? Yes 0