yconic - Can I still apply?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I still apply?

A photo of aji aji
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I can still apply to programs, well i applied well before jan 11th and met the deadline but i wanted to add one more program to the programs i applied to. Just wanted to make sure that I can still apply or is it too late?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of aji aji
*BUMP*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
You can't add, but you can still switch some programs in or out without adding. I don't know when the deadline for that is though
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aji aji
when you go on ouac it says add new program, if i go through with everything would it work? Or would what i applied for before get messed up?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You can still add or switch. iliketurtles is incorrect. There is no deadline for any schools except for specific programs with sup apps... but of course if your program has already given out all its acceptances, then it cannot possibly accept you after that.

I added an application very late in the process (Later than this date a year ago) and still was accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aji aji
thank you so much, ill go add the one program i wanted to now :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles

@immaculatedx wrote
You can still add or switch. iliketurtles is incorrect. There is no deadline for any schools except for specific programs with sup apps... but of course if your program has already given out all its acceptances, then it cannot possibly accept you after that.

I added an application very late in the process (Later than this date a year ago) and still was accepted.

My bad, I thought I heard someone say the deadline was sometime in February :O Should've checked first loooool
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
There is a deadline, but it's more of a recommended date than a deadline
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TegtheCoolDude TegtheCoolDude
i believe the deadline is today :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0