yconic - Can I still get into Ivey?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Can I still get into Ivey?

A photo of mercenary mercenary
^so due to my stupidity I didn't apply to Ivey... the AEO application deadline has passed... I am still able to apply to the management program at western but I am unclear on if I can still get into Ivey in my third year (if so what is the process)? If I still can, what are the odds of making it into Ivey in my 3rd year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Of course you can apply to Ivey before 3rd year.
Just maintain a 80 average for your first two years and keep doing EC's and maintain work experience :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
Enhhh, I wouldn't do that. Remember the AEO students will come before you and then you'll be competing with students from other uni's. Just because you are at Western doesn't give you an advantage.

If you get into the other programs you applied to (which are all great) go there and then apply for Ivey third year. Or else there will remain a risk of you graduating with an unrecognized BMOS degree.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mercenary mercenary
Ohhhhhh kk that does make sense... Yeah it would be stupid of me to take that risk
Was this helpful? Yes 0